Grandview C-4 prepares all students to be college and career ready through high quality instruction and meaningful relationships.
Grandview C-4 develops highly-effective leaders and lifelong learners by fostering and sustaining positive relationships through a culture of acceptance and respect, providing rigorous academic experiences and technology-rich opportunities to meet the challenges of society, today and in the future.
Summer Explorations 2016
Click here for more information
- GC-4 Latest News & Information
- GC-4 NOW HIRING
GC-4 Maintenance Technician! Click on the link for details and to apply. https://grandview.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=2277
- GC-4 is hiring for Summer Paint and Grounds Crews! Click on the link to see details and apply!
- GC-4 is looking for SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS
-Starting pay $14.33 to $14.95 (depending on exp.)
For more information call 816-316-5175
Apply online by clicking here / Look at the flyer
- Alumni & Reunion Information
- Curriculum & Instruction
- GC-4 Annual Performance Report
- Grandview Education Foundation
- How Are We Doing?
- Human Resources
- Lunch & Nutrition
- Mission, Vision & Values
- Points of Pride
- RFPs & Bids
- School Report
- Upcoming Events