grandview high school - TRANSLATE SITE INTO SPANISHA+ Program Link
GHS Prom -
April 12, 2014 at The Diamond Club, Kauffman Royal’s Stadium
Click here for the Information Sheet
Click here for the Permission and Outside Guest Form
This year, the Grandview C-4 School District turns 100 years old (on April 9) and you are invited to help plan the party. If you are interested in joining the 100th anniversary committee, contact John Baccala: firstname.lastname@example.org or (816) 316-5021.
March 2014 Principal’s Perspective
Parents, Students and Community Members,
March is here, and it’s definitely time to buckle-down and work hard towards a strong finish to our school year. A number of the critical events that take place this month are connected to year-end activities that are important to students, parents and the GHS community. Please note the following:
- - Senior Scholarship Review- For seniors who applied for local scholarships- the scholarship committees meet in March and April to select recipients.
- - Spring sports practice begins- March 3rd
- - March 3rd- Sweet Hot Jazz Concert
- - March 4th- Term 4 Progress Reports available
- - March 11th- Spring Sports Festival
- - March 17-21st - Spring Break
- - Practice EOC Exam- March 24th
- - Summer School Enrollment- March 25th
- - March 27th- GHS Talent Show
A fantastic way to get updated news is to follow us on Twitter. Find us @news_ghs for the latest happenings at Grandview High School. To connect with me you can also follow me @mvscragg on Twitter. For those not tweeting, I appreciate hearing from you via email at email@example.com or (816) 316-5888.
Have a great start to the spring and a long and relaxing spring break!
Grandview High School
GHS Web Portals
GHS Library Portal
Small Learning Communities
Family, Career and Community
Leaders of America (FCCLA)
National Honor Society (NHS)